Vårläger/ Spring camp Scott Langley Martin Krona
2019-05-25 @ 10:00 – 2019-06-04 @ 15:00
Martin Krona, 4th Dan and Scott Langley, 6th Dan, invite you to participate in this spring camp in Karlskrona, Sweden. All grades are welcome!
Adults 1 day 350 SEK, 2 days 500 SEK.
Children (7-13ys) 1 day 200 SEK, 2 days 300 SEK
We prefer payment by Swish on the day, or in advance. If avoidable, not cash. Please state your name and ”Spring Camp 2019” with the payment. Swish: 123 575 0245 or to our account: PlusGiro 42 88 64-3
During Saturday evening, we will have dinner together in Karlskrona for those who are interested. Last day for registration is Sunday, May 12.
This is the schedule:
14:15- Dan grading
Accomodation / Ställen att bo
Unfortunately, due to fire regulations, we won’t be able to host any guests in our dojo overnight. If you need accomodation in Karlskrona, there are a range of hotels and B&Bs to choose from. Here is a short list, organized according to price. All of them are situated within walking distance from Sparresalen where the spring camp is held. Hotell Angöringen is an exception – you’ll need a car to get to the center of Karlskrona. Prices include breakfast.
- Karlskrona Hostel, about 500 SEK/night
- Hotell Angöringen, about 750 SEK/night (you’ll need a car)
- Kronohäktet, about 900 SEK/night
- Hotell Aston, about 1000 SEK/night
- Arkipelag Hotel, about 1000 SEK/night
- Hotel Siesta, about 1200 SEK/night
- Clarion Collection Hotel, about 1500 SEK/night
- Scandic Hotel, about 1500 SEK/night